Sunday 1 September 2013

Day 4 - Larrasonne to Cizur Minor

We left Larrasonne at 7 this morning having a breakfast stop at Villava on the way. It was pretty hot in the morning so we knew we had to stock up on our water, as well as me throwing on some factor 50+ paste!

From Villava we walked to Pamplona making our way through the old city gates on our way. We had a sort break there and a look around. It was 28 degrees in the afternoon but we wanted to go on a bit further so we walked another 6km West to Cizur Minor where we were going to be spending the night.

In total we walked for around 7 hours. As I text this to Ronan I'm lying outside with my feet covered in Vaseline and deep heat.. (not a pretty sight I have to admit!)

This evening we went back into Pamplona (by bus) where we had a Pilgrim Tapas meal in Place de Castillo. After it at 7 there was a wedding in the Cathedral when we dropped into it.. As your probably aware I go nowhere without a camera. So I have plenty of amazing photos of it to show you all! Met a lot of Aussies, Dutch but not so many Irish today..

I'm knackered so heading to bed now (8.30pm)!

Buen Camino and see you later!

Ger

No comments:

Post a Comment